NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil is the iconic product from Nuxe that is now celebrating its 25th anniversary and has been a French bestseller for several years. This hydrating dry oil can be used on the body, face and hair and has an iconic scent with Magnolia, Orange Blossom and Vanilla. With 98.1% of ingredients from natural origin, it now has seven precious vegetable oils that are combined to provide a unique experience: anti-aging action from Borage oil and Tsubaki oil (the new oil that has been added in 2017 to celebrate the 20th anniversary), soothing Almond and Hazelnut oils, moisturizing Camellia oil, and nourishment from Macadamia and Argan. This dry oil can be used to hydrate and nourish the skin and hair, to calm the skin after getting a sunburn, to protect from premature aging, to prevent stretch marks and to soothe psoriatic crisis. Its formula, enriched with antioxidants, has a shield-like effect against pollution. The dry oil texture allows it to be easily applied without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin, as it is rapidly absorbed. The skin becomes softer and bouncy, stretch marks are visibly reduced and prevented and the hair looks shinier and nourished.
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil has the following characteristics:
- With oils from Tsubaki, Borage, Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut, Argan and Macadamia
- Can be used on the hair, body and face
- Deeply nourishes and hydrates the skin and hair
- Anti-pollution and anti-oxidant effects
- Prevents stretch marks
- 98.1% of the formula from natural origins
- Formulated without silicones, parabens and mineral oil
- Iconic scent from Orange Blossom, Magnolia and Vanilla
- Effects on hair: 91% softer, 100% more nourished and 83% shinier
- Effects on the skin: 100% more nourished, 92% more elastic and 75% more radiant
- Effects on stretch marks: 63% reduced in width, 79% less visible and 84% show an improvement in colour
How to use
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil can be applied on the face, body and hair. Apply on cleansed skin as the last step of your routine, on wet hair after a bath or on dry cleansed skin to prevent stretch marks and nourish the skin.