Coconut Milk Shampoo - Dry/Damaged Hair
with Tucuma Seed Butter
100% Organic & Cold-Processed
Raw • Vegan • Palm-Free
Handmade in France • 70g approx.
A powerhouse of oils soaked in a raw coconut milk base, enriched with the rare and powerfully nourishing Amazonian tucuma seed butter. Formulated to repair, fortify & keep hair softer for longer. Benefits of coconut milk include:
• Dense protein & vitamin complex helps repair hair and add thickness and bounciness. Protein deficiency can cause hair to thin.
• Lauric acid binds with hair proteins to strengthen and avoid breakage.
• Vitamins A (heal dry scalp), C (assist collagen production) and E (protect from UV damage).
Lather through the hands or directly onto wet hair & roots. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For those unfamiliar with natural (non-detergent) shampoos, here are some pointers:
• Time: depending on hair type, it may feel unusual at first, but give it a few weeks to reveal nourishing and strengthening benefits.
• Vinegar: If needed, you can also follow with raw apple cider vinegar to balance hair/scalp ph, detangle and treat itchiness. Simply mix one part of vinegar to 4 parts water in a cup and pour over hair from roots to end, leave on for few mins, then wash out excess.
organic coconut milk (cocos nucifera extract); organic extra virgin olive oil (sodium olivate); organic coconut oil (sodium cocoate); organic sunflower seed oil (sodium sunflowerate); organic raw sheabutter (sodium sheabutterate); wild tucuma (astrocaryum) seed butter; organic castor seed oil (sodium castorate); organic essential oils of: ylang ylang extra, clary sage & frankincense (cananga odorata, salvias clarea & boswellia carterii; essential oils contain naturally occurring benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzil salicylate, eugenol, geraniol, isoeugenol, farnesol, limonene, linalool).