Banana Shampoo - All Hairs
with Jojoba Oil
100% Organic & Cold-Processed
Raw • Vegan • Palm-Free
Handmade in France • 70g approx.
Made from a base of whole banana (both the fruit and skin), packed with powerful nutrients for hair and scalp, blended into a bed of hydrating butters and nourishing jojoba seed oil. Benefits of whole banana:
• Potassium strengthens hair and maintains healthy follicles.
• Magnesium helps cleanse away and soothe any scalp irritation caused by bacteria and other irritants.
• Amino acids may improve circulation to scalp, revitalising roots to assist growth.
• Vitamins A (heal dry scalp), C (assist collagen production) and E (protect from UV damage).
Lather through the hands or directly onto wet hair & roots. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For those unfamiliar with natural (non-detergent) shampoos, here are some pointers:
• Time: depending on hair type, it may feel unusual at first, but give it a few weeks to reveal nourishing and strengthening benefits.
• Vinegar: If needed, you can also follow with raw apple cider vinegar to balance hair/scalp ph, detangle and treat itchiness. Simply mix one part of vinegar to 4 parts water in a cup and pour over hair from roots to end, leave on for few mins, then wash out excess.
organic whole banana (musa sapientum fruit and peel); organic extra virgin olive oil (sodium olivate); organic raw shea butter (sodium sheabutterate); organic coconut oil (sodium cocoate); organic sunflower seed oil (sodium sunflowerate) organic jojoba seed oil (simmondsia chinensis); organic castor seed oil (sodium castorate); organic cocoa butter (sodium cocobutterate); organic essential oils of clary sage, cedarwood & basil (salvia sclarea flower, cedrus atlantica bark, ocimum basilicum leaves; naturally occurring eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool).